Environmental & Sustainability Policy
The Company is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for its employees and aims to minimise its potential negative impact on the environment.
It operates in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and strives to use environmental best practise in its day-to-day operations.
- complies with its legal obligations under the current Health, Safety and Welfare Act and the Environmental Protection Act, together with other applicable statutory provisions and relevant codes of practice,
- sets its own standards and targets if there are no relevant Government regulations,
- fully integrates the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of its decision making and activities,
- promotes environmental awareness among all its employees, and fully encourages them to work in an environmentally responsible manner at all times,
- trains, educates and informs its employees about environmental issues that may affect their day to day work,
- reduces waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable,
- promotes efficient use of materials and resources throughout its facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable,
- purchases and uses environmentally responsible products accordingly,
- encourages its employees to use public or share private transport to commute and to travel on work-related business, where transport systems allow efficient use,
- communicates its environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it,
- strives to continually improve its environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing its environmental policy in light of its current and planned future activities,
- provides access to information on the company’s environmental performance to relevant interested parties, and
- reviews its policy in line with its operations annually and makes necessary amendments as may be required.